- This event has passed.
24 Hour Cycling Challenge
February 15, 2019 - February 16, 2019
Riders can sign up as an individual or team to ride 50 minutes on the Computrainer system along with 7 other riders. Everyone will ride the same course virtually on the system. The trainer will automatically adjust resistance to mimic the ups and downs of the course! This allows riders to get competitive and can race others while on the system!
How to get involved:
- Creating a team. Our goal is to have 8 teams that will “occupy” a certain trainer the entire 24 hours. After you sign up, you’ll be able to indicate the team name. Please only indicate a team name if you know you can fill a good chunk of the 24 hours. Any open spots on your team will be filled by individuals signing up.
- Joining a team. After you sign up, you’ll be able to type in a team name. Please enter a team name that you know has been submitted in the past. Should you want to create a team, follow that route.
- Current Teams:
- Go Girls
- Team Screw
- GB Youth Multisport Club
- myTEAM TRIUMPH
- Green Bay Multisport Club
- Signing up as an individual? If you aren’t associated with a team, we will have 1-2 that are “open”. You will be placed on one of these teams based on when you sign up.
- Interested in sponsoring an hour of the ride? Contact Kelly for more information firstname.lastname@example.org